We cannot let you know if you’ll need a CNI to obtain hitched. You need to ask the getting authority

Certificates of No Impediment to wedding (CNI)

We could issue Certificates of No Impediment to Marriage (CNI) overseas.

Most of the time, you will not require it.

Nevertheless the authority that is receiving ask you to answer for any other papers from Australia. This consists of Solitary Reputation Certificates, No Record Result Certificates and Divorce Certificates. You will get these from the registry of births, fatalities and marriages in Australia.

Certifying photographs and copies of initial papers

We could approve photographs and real copies of papers overseas.

We cannot inform you if you want a picture or true content certified, or if perhaps DFAT should do it. Ask the obtaining authority if you’d like it certified and who are able to do so for you personally.

Most of the time, you will find an area person that is authorised do so for your needs. Weiterlesen